Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Review of Biore UV Perfect Face Milk on Oily Skin as a Makeup Primer

The Packaging.

I stumbled across this sunscreen while browsing my IG feed, thanks to@syzahmd and decided to try it, while hoping that it would not break my skin considering that I had a bad relationship with Biore products. Retails around RM22 - RM32++ for 30 ml depending on retailers.

Biore has a quite huge selection of sunscreen products but I'm just going to highlight on this particular one as it is for oil & shine control.

The consistency of the product is very watery, lightweight, non-sticky as compared to other sunscreens, no noticable scent and doesn't leave a white residue after application on my face. It has a cooling sensation- as if as I'm wearing a face mask but it will go away after a while. While it keeps my oily skin matte, it does no help to my large pores and bumpy skin so it will not help you best if you're looking for pore-filling primers.

I was quite impressed with how it held my foundation when I tried it for the first time. My face stayed matte up to more than 4 hours++ even in humidity because usually it would crack not long after I finished my makeup- probably up to 2 or 3 hours. However, I had a scratchy nose while using for the first time. It felt itchy to the point that I had to take off my makeup just because I couldn't stand it. Maybe it tried to adjust to my skin for the first time? I don't know. What I know for sure was I didn't get as itchy as before when I tried it for the second time.

Honest though on this, while it holds my makeup way longer than other primers, I would not use this on my heavily scarred area- both of my cheeks. It doesn't give me the finish that I want so currently I'm using it strictly on my T-zone, and then I'll apply other pore filling primers (Baby Skin or ELF) to my un-primed areas.

Would I repurchase this? I will consider repurchasing but I'll also keep on searching for a primer that offers both- mattifying and pore-filling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Alice C.

I fall, and stand up again.
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Popular Posts